Sunday, February 27, 2011

Coming to an end… February 27th, 2011

From the title you might be thinking that cryogenics is coming to an end, or that they have stopped providing money for cryogenics. Eh! (that was supposed to be a buzzer sound) Wrong! No, the title is just saying my blogging is coming to an end.  I am coming close to the end of the 3rd quarter now and I have completed my community service and blogging for that portion of the class so this is my farewell blog post.  This has been a very, very interesting experience from writing a 1,000 word paper all the way to touring a cryogenics facility. 

            This is the last blog post I will be doing.  Thank you very much for following my blog and reading it.  I hope if you have any interest in cryogenics I helped you in some way whether you decided you wanted to do it or completely hate the idea, I hope that I helped.  This has been an interesting experience.
Thanks for reading,
    Kirsten46

1 comment: